Unleash the hidden sound and potential of your BMW F87 M2 with the XCENTRIC exhaust system.
XCENTRIC is the ultimate exhaust upgrade for the BMW F87 M2. Manufactured with 304 stainless steel mandrel bent pipes with precision engineering, each system is carefully assembled to exceed OEM standards and provide you with an unforgettable experience. Not only the exhaust system is made to be lighter than the original exhaust, but it also provides your vehicle the sound it deserves. XCENTRIC exhaust system is able to provide subtle sound in the low RPM and a raspy and loud one during acceleration. With extra HP and extra torque added to your vehicle, an improvement over the stock exhaust will definitely be felt.
The electronic valve system will help you keep a low profile by reducing the sound dramatically when the valves are closed. When you feel the need to release the full potential of the engine, a simple push on the remote control and the valves will instantly open to release the amazing sound escape.
This product is built to order from XCENTRIC's factory.
If you're interested in a XCENTRIC exhaust system, you can inquiry us about the shipping price by clicking "REQUEST A QUOTE" button. There you will be able to fill a contact form of your shipping details. We will answer you as soon as we have an update from the factory.
Approx. delivery lead time: 2-4 weeks
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & WARRANTY
We take extra care in bringing you the best quality products and we pride ourselves on our industry leading customer service.
We examine all orders prior to dispatching to customers. All products are tested on specific vehicles in our workshop before available for sale.
We strongly advise you to check all contents when the package is delivered to make sure no damage has occurred during transportation and report any problems to us within 7 days. This will allow us to raise a claim with the shipping company as they have a time limit for reporting any shipping damages. Failing to inform us about this might result in your claims being declined.
In rare cases, if you find that a product has been damaged in transit or a fitment issue, please contact us by email [email protected] and we will resolve your query in quickest manner possible. When contacting us please provide as much information as possible and including any supporting photos if available.
- Buyers will be responsible for return postage.
- We recommend using a traceable service with insurance for returning any unwanted goods back to us.
- We cannot exchange or refund any goods returned in damaged condition.
- We will not accept any returned products which were modified/altered in any way by the customer.
- If possible please retain and reuse all original packaging.
Our warranty on exterior products covers fitment issues only.
- We do not cover return shipping charges unless a product is faulty.
- Damage caused to a product during installation or from use of parts not supplied by us.
- Damage and changes in appearances caused by external forces and elements.
- We reserve the rights to change the warranty conditions without prior notice.